Friday 3 June 2016

Tips for Thinning Brows


My own thinning brows above, I used to have thick almost mono brow, its a shock that I now need to add to them when I have been spending my life removing them. I see so many awful brows which make their owners look like a clown or an angry bird character. I want to shout NOOOOOO let me show you how to get a natural flattering brow. I hold back to prevent me getting verbal or physical abuse, this blog is my way of helping. Please pass on if you have a friend, child or acquaintance who may need some help. 

Wrong Warm Brown . Wrong Dark Brow . Wrong 'Angry Bird' Brow


Three Steps to Achieve your Perfect Brow

1. Choose a colour as close to your natural hair colour (even if it was your historic colour). Unless you have bright red hair avoid any warm brown colours. Only use dark brown or black if you have black hair or plan to be photographed as a model on a catwalk. Medium brown for the majority, light brown for fair and white hair.

2. Measure, measure, measure, measure and measure again. Use a straight edge from the corner of your nose to the inner corner of the eye (D), mark with eye pencil on your brow. Line straight edge from nose to the outer corner of eye mark (F). Straight line outside of iris coloured part of eye mark again. (E) Using these starting points you can build your brow to create the exact shape for your unique face to frame your eyes perfectly.



3. Apply powder in upward strokes gradually building up your shape using the marks to guide you. Once you have the shape use a stiff angled brush (or small tooth brush) through the brows. Fill in the gaps again with powder then use the stiff angled brush again.
      3a. OR Apply a sharp pencil in upward fine strokes using the marks again.  Now use a
            stiff angled brush through the pencil marks to create a natural look. Repeat until you
            reach your perfect shape and colour.   There are new waterproof pencils or felt tips
            available to make your strokes for your brows last through showers and swimming.




Contact me with your expert tips we can share with our readers and with our students at The Beauty Place Training School

Twitter | Facebook | Email
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Place Training School. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig